Twitter is NOT SECURE!
#80 Saturday, February 25, 2023
Twitter is removing an essential security feature, putting millions of accounts at risk.
Listen Now (36 minutes)
- Carl's new podcast: No Excuse for Boredom
- GoDaddy: Hackers stole source code, installed malware in multi-year breach
- ChatGPT WordPress Plugin: Lifetime License
- Microsoft Puts New Limits On Bing’s AI Chatbot After It Expressed Desire To Steal Nuclear Secrets
- IBM Watson
- Critical RCE Vulnerability Discovered in ClamAV Open Source Antivirus Software
- PTA conferences canceled because Minneapolis Public Schools got hacked.
- Researchers find hidden vulnerabilities in hundreds of Docker containers
- Exploit released for critical Fortinet RCE flaw, patch now
- Why is Twitter turning millions of accounts into defenseless targets?