The Cyberwar Intensifies
#77 Saturday, February 4, 2023
Russia targets Windows domains in Ukraine, ratcheting up tensions that are spilling over into the physical war.
Listen Now (47 minutes)
- The Week in Ransomware - January 27th 2023 - 'We hacked the hackers'
- Hackers use new SwiftSlicer wiper to destroy Windows domains
- The Nude Bomb (1980)
- Hackers use new IceBreaker malware to breach gaming companies
- New Russian-Backed Gamaredon's Spyware Variants Targeting Ukrainian Authorities
- KeePass disputes vulnerability allowing stealthy password theft