Beware of Geek Squad Scams
#65 Saturday, October 22, 2022
The Geek Squad is a great service. The brand is being exploited, and non-techy people are vulnerable!
Listen Now (48 minutes)
- New Kids’ Privacy App Teaches Digital Privacy While Blocking Trackers
- Microsoft Confirms Server Misconfiguration Led to 65,000+ Companies' Data Leak
- Cybercriminals use Azure Front Door in phishing attacks
- What Is the Geek Squad Scam, and How Can You Avoid It?
- Stranger Strings: An exploitable flaw in SQLite
- Minecraft most malware-infected game, with over 155,000 users affected
- Analysis of a malware exploiting Android accessibility services
- Jenkins discloses dozens of zero-day bugs in multiple plugins
- The OpenSSL punycode vulnerability