Cash for Hacks
#6 Saturday, August 28, 2021
Disgruntled employee participates in a ransomware attack against their own company! Also, what's a public/private key pair?
Listen Now (48 minutes)
- Razer bug let's you become a Windows 10 admin by plugging in a mouse!
- Wanted: Disgruntled Employees to Deploy Ransomware
- Ransomware attacker offers employees a cut, if they install DemonWare on their organization’s systems
- A Closer Look at the Attempted Ransomware Attack on Tesla
- Critical bug in Kalay IOT protocol threatens millions of devices
- Phishing campaign uses UPS.com XSS vulnerability to distribute malware
- New zero-click iPhone exploit used to deploy NSO spyware
- iPhones running latest iOS hacked to deploy NSO Group spyware
- New Hampshire town loses $2.3 million to overseas scammers