Knocking RSocks Off!
#48 Saturday, June 18, 2022
The FBI disrupted a Russian botnet after it hacked millions of devices, and that's not even the scariest story of the week!
Listen Now (57 minutes)
- Symbiote: A New, Nearly-Impossible-to-Detect Linux Threat
- Hello XD ransomware now drops a backdoor while encrypting
- Final exams canceled in N.J. school district after ransomware attack cripples computers
- Russian hackers start targeting Ukraine with Follina exploits
- Microsoft: Exchange servers hacked to deploy BlackCat ransomware
- Android malware on the Google Play Store gets 2 million downloads
- New Hertzbleed side-channel attack affects Intel, AMD CPUs
- New peer-to-peer botnet infects Linux servers with cryptominers
- Russian RSocks botnet disrupted after hacking millions of devices