Hackers Get Involved!
#33 Saturday, March 5, 2022
As Russia wages war on Ukraine, we see stories emerging of hacking groups on both sides joining the cyberwar.
Listen Now (43 minutes)
- Ukraine computers hit by data-wiping software as Russia launched invasion
- Ukraine calls on hacker underground to defend against Russia
- Hacking collective Anonymous declares 'cyber war' against Vladimir Putin's government
- Ransomware gangs, hackers pick sides over Russia invading Ukraine
- Hackers in the US are pushing for us to pass a quick letter of marque so we can get involved as privateers
- Wikipedia defines Letter of Marque'
- Rumor that hackers have breached the Russian spy satellite
- Ukraine’s Volunteer ‘IT Army’ Is Hacking in Uncharted Territory
- Did the Jester take down a Russian Bank?
- Wikipedia article on The Jester
- Microsoft identifies and mitigates new malware targeting Ukraine “within 3 hours”
- Digital technology and the war in Ukraine
- GPU giant Nvidia is investigating a potential cyberattack
- Conti ransomware's internal chats leaked after siding with Russia
- 2022 Russia-Ukraine war — Cyber group tracker.