Verify! Verify! Verify!
#31 Saturday, February 19, 2022
Many scammers can be foiled by asking a simple question.
Listen Now (39 minutes)
- ID.me gathers lots of data besides face scans, including locations. Scammers still have found a way around it.
- Unskilled hacker linked to years of attacks on aviation, transport sectors
- FBI warns of BEC attackers impersonating CEOs in virtual meetings
- Hackers slip into Microsoft Teams chats to distribute malware
- Red Cross: State hackers breached our network using Zoho bug
- US says Russian state hackers breached defense contractors
- Microsoft Defender will soon block Windows password theft
- Microsoft is blocking these macros in Office to boost your PC security
- Microsoft Considers Pursuing a Deal for Cybersecurity Firm Mandiant