Pull up your Breaches!
#25 Saturday, January 8, 2022
You will be a breach victim sooner or later. If you don't take measures to mitigate risk, and you get breached, you could be sued.
Listen Now (38 minutes)
- FTC Threatens To Sue Companies over Log4j Data Breaches
- UScellular discloses data breach after billing system hack
- US retailer PulseTV warns of apparent credit card data breach
- Millions of people who listen to mixtapes could be hacked
- Have I Been Pwned
- NY AG notifies 17 companies of breaches, says 1.1 million accounts compromised in attacks
- Hackers use video player to steal credit cards from over 100 sites
- Brewpub Chain Employees Victimized by Ransomware Hackers, Over 20 Years of Data Exposed
- Carthage Schools confirm ransomware attack caused outage last year