The Internet is Burning!
#21 Saturday, December 11, 2021
No, really. You NEED to listen to this episode before you do anything else.
Listen Now (39 minutes)
- Malicious Notepad++ installers push StrongPity malware
- Zero-day in ubiquitous Log4j tool poses a grave threat to the Internet
- Researchers release 'vaccine' for critical Log4Shell vulnerability
- Tweet: "This is a zero day cluster bomb"
- Cyberreason group wrote code that exploits the log4j and disables the option that allows log4j exploit to work thus fixing it for the person
- Seeking Victims of Log4j Vulnerability